Very recently EPFO e-Sewa programme has been launched by the Employee Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO Portal). Through this any employer can avail A special facility for attaining the online receipt of Electronic Challan cum Return (ECR) since April 2012. The employers are simply required to check-in epfo employer login site and make a registration of their establishments on the portal by creating a unique user ID as well as a secured password in the portal, to avail this wonderful facility. To make it clear EPF India is a non-profitable government affiliated organisation which mainly helps the employee to in getting retirement benefits. This is so possible only if the employer and employee plan to contribute certain percentage of the employee’s salary to the EPFO. Through regular contribution by both employer and employee the EPF amount will be cumulated and easily will be available for the employee at the time of his/her retirement. let’s us now learn the importance of this EPFO e sewa facility.
Advantages of EPFO E SEWA Portal for Employers:
This facility has tremendous potentiality and the EPFO e-Sewa benefits in the following ways.
- Employers have the option of no paper return that requires manual preparation and submission of statements to EPF India.
- There is no requirement for anymore of submitting other returns viz Form 5/10/12A, 3A and 6A.
- Once the payment is made, the employers will be immediately notified for the confirmation of payment via SMS.
- The EPF contribution would be hence credited to the entire member’s account month wise.
- The annual accounts slips are available for viewing for the year 2011 to 2012 online and so on.
- A request can be sent by the employers for the annual slips, with the help of epfo login, for availing account slips prior to 2011.
How to avail EPFO ESEWA Facility
Kindly follow the steps listed in below to register and use the EPFO e Sewa facility according to your convenience:
- Click on the following URL to avail the EPFO E SEWA
- Register your establishment at EPFO portal.
- The EPFO portal will provide you with a system generated username and password sent to your registered mobile number.
- When you log in for the first time with the given temporary username and password, you need to create a permanent User Id as well with a new password for epfo employer login and enjoy all the facilities through the EPFO e sewa portal.
Steps to Download E-return from epfo employer login
- Go to official link of EPFO portal.
- Click on “E-return Tool for Employers”
- Read Instructions thoroughly before Installation.
- Download the software in the following ways
- “A-L” for fresh installation
- “E & F” for upgrading from previous version.
- Setup the software completely.
- Sign in the epfo employer login and Enter employees’ wages & EPF contribution details.
- Generate the text file using module “Generate returns for submission to EPFO Portal”.
- Click on “Electronic Challan Cum Return Form (ECR)”.
- Log into “EPFO E-sewa” and Upload the generated ECR under “EPF India à epfo employer login à ECR upload”.
- Approve/Accept the ECR to generate the Online Challan regarding EPF contribution.
- Print the Generated challan with TRN No and submit to the bank in which you are submitting the EPF contribution with cheque.
Once registered, the employers are allowed to upload the Electronic Return. The uploaded return data gets displayed with the help of a digitally signed copy that can be saved in the PDF format, with the help of Word documents apps like (Adobe reader etc.) online. This generated document is printable too. After it is approved by the employer himself/ herself online, an E-Challan will be displayed on the screen which is based on the uploaded return. The employer can also choose to pay through the internet banking facility of any bank listed by the EPF India. He/she also has the option to print a hard copy of the e-Challan and thereafter pay at any listed branch of the Organisation It is suggestible that the employer keeps both a soft and hard copy for reference and documentation purpose.
To now more regarding the banks listed in the EPFO kindly refer the link provided here in below.
Click Here: Banks Listed in EPFO.