Here is good news for you friends. MEPF Mobile app has been launched by the EPFO (Employee Provident Fund Organisation). If you are investing in the EPF India then definitely this news will help you in many ways. Do you know that now you can easily check the balance through MEPF? Very recently Employee Provident Fund organisation has introduced a new source of checking the EPF balance i.e. nothing but the EPF mobile app. Now a day due to the rapid change in the improvement of technology, people have willing to complete the task in a simple and easy manner. By understanding all such problems, the EPFO had introduced this service which made the people very easy to perform their tasks just through their fingertips. Even the EPF India has also developed its strategies along with the technology. In the year 2013, EPFO portal has launched a new session that is the MEPF app. usually, we all know that EPF India is an organisation which helps the employee by protecting their savings and helping them by providing the accumulated amount to an employee at the time of retirement.
What is an MEPF Mobile App?
The MEPF is a technology based application which helps the user to check his/her EPF contribution which has been invested in the EPF Organisation. Just with the help of their fingertips any person can make EPF balance check of their savings. This service has been launched in the year 2013.
Is it necessary to install EPF Mobile app?
There are many sources to check the EPFO claim status, but any of those sources can’t show the instant result. Just by installing/downloading the MEPF app in your mobile you can easily and instantly check your EPF member balance available for you by the EPF Organisation. Hence when compared to the remaining sources like EPF balance online check, missed call service, SMS service, etc., EPF mobile app is determined to be user-friendly.
How to check EPF balance via EPF mobile app:
As said earlier EPFO portal has made a software application available for its users for checking EPF member balance so as to capitalise on the mobile app trend in the Indian market. The EPF mobile app is not available on Google Play Store and as such needs to be downloaded manually from the EPFO portal. Once the app is installed on your mobile phone, you can open and feed in your name and account number to track the EPF claim status. Here are the steps for using the MEPF:
- First, go to the official webpage of EPF India Portal and then to download the link, visit the below page for MEPF App Download Page. The screen looks like below.
- Once you download the MEPF in your mobile, then the welcome screen looks like this just shown below.
- If you notice this clearly there are three sections in this application. One is meant for members (employees), the second is for pension holders and finally for an employer. When we click on MEMBER tab, then the screen looks like below.
- For employees, only two options are held available. One is for UAN activation and the second one is for EPF balance check online. For activating your UAN or for UAN registration, click on the tab ACTIVATE UAN. Then the screen looks like below.
- Here, to activate UAN, you have first to select the office from the drop down list. Later, you have to enter Establishment Code, Extension, Employee Number, UAN number and your registered mobile number. Then check on the declaration link. Finally, click on ACTIVATE tab. This completes the activation process of UAN.
- Finally, check the EPF balance by clicking on tab EPF Passbook tab from the main menu. The screen looks like below.
EPF balance check through EPF mobile app:
- Open the mobile app on your phone and click EPF member portal.
- Under the EPF Member portal option, click EPF balance and then enter your twelve digit UAN number.
- In case the mobile number-UAN combination is correct, you will be shown a screen which displays your updated EPF balance information along with personal details like your name, date of birth, Aadhar number; PAN for the tax deduction, last month EPF contribution, etc.
- MEPF for EPF Balance tracking is a good and easy way to check your EPF balance and that too on the go.
So, by above said ways you can easily check your EPF claim status. Through the official portal EPF balance inquiry can be made easily via EPF balance online which can easily and accurately show you the EPF balance amount. What more are you waiting for just install the MEPF Mobile app on your registered mobile number phone and instantly check your EPF balance through the MEPF.
For more details regarding how to check EPF contributions through different ways kindly refer our official web page for which the link has been provided below. Just link to the link and get all the info regarding PF.
Click here: Official Link