If you are struggling to find the process for UAN member portal download passbook, then don’t worry you have landed at a right place. In this article, we have discussed one of the easiest ways to get the UAN member login details and also to download the passbook.
UAN Member Portal Download Passbook
One can download UAN member passbook if their UAN number is activated online on the UAN member portal. Once, your account is activated on the UAN portal you receive a 14 digit unique number which is required for transferring your provident funds.
One can download the transferred statements in a PDF format or record it in the UAN member passbook. By downloading the UAN member passbook in a PDF format, one has the flexibility to view in the mobile devices on the go.
Also, if you are one of the registered members on the UAN member portal with your contact details, then you can also receive the UAN member passbook details through SMS and missed call services.
How to apply for UAN member passbook?
- To get a UAN EPF passbook, an employee must enrol himself on the official UAN member portal online.
- Once you enter the EPFO member portal online, you can enter your Govt. ID credentials like Aadhar card details, Pan card details, etc. You need to enter your financials and also provide other information regarding taxation.
- Once the financials and govt. ID verification is done, you need to enter your personal details like name and date of birth, your contact details like phone number and email id. Finally, before submitting your details recheck if you have entered any wrong information, and finally click on submit button to get the PIN.
- You receive your PIN number through the mobile SMS notification or the email verification.
- Once the PIN verification is done, you are now free to access the UAN member passbook online.
Steps for UAN Member Portal Download Passbook online
To check your previous Provident fund transfers online, you can check your UAN member portal passbook.
Here are the detailed steps on how you can download your UAN passbook online:
- Visit the UAN member portal official page https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface
- After you enter the official UAN member portal, you need to enter the login credentials to proceed further.
- In case if you are the first time user on the portal, finish the registration by following the steps mentioned in the previous articles and then provide the required documents for verification.
- Once the registration is done, enter your login credentials and then access the dashboard of your personal login page.
- There, on the top right corner, you can check an option “View Passbook”.
- Click on the view passbook and then you are prompted to download the UAN member portal passbook online.
These are the steps for UAN Member Portal Download Passbook online. Hope, this article has cleared your doubts. In case if you still face any problem with downloading your EPF passbook online, then feel free to comment below.