Every employee working in Industrial Organisations saves certain amount of their contribution to EPF India through a UAN member portal. So, friends There is no need for you to visit EPFO office as we had availed the UAN member portal accessing opportunity just for you. Through this you can just check the EPF balance status position of your Provident Fund withdrawal application.
In olden days just to know the UAN member portal it is must for each and every person is required to search for the EPFO office and get the EPF details. But now it became quite easy to check your UAN member portal either through online by EPFO login or through the EPF app which can be installed in your smart phone and can be checked as and when necessary. But before knowing all this process let us first know the benefits of EPF India, how would it help a common industrial worker after his retirement or at the time of premature death. Why late let’s get started and know the complete details of knowing the ways for logging in to UAN member portal.
Necessity of UAN member Portal:
It is very important to know that why should we check our EPF India details through UAN member portal. As because you can easily check in your details of EPF balance, the amount so far generated through EPF contribution, the final EPFO withdrawal estimation can be made and many more benefits can be availed through the UAN member portal.
Different ways foe checking the UAN member portal:
1. How to login UAN member portal through PC:
- Go to UAN Member Portal of EPF India and click on ‘UAN activation’ in the EPFO Login block.
- Accept all the terms and conditions and Fill your details – your UAN, phone number and PF number (PF Member ID). Make sure you fill the PF number in right format. Also, fill only that mobile number which is permanent as you might need this later if you forget the password.
- Enter Captcha and click on ‘Get PIN’ button so that You can get an authorization PIN on your provided mobile number which is provided to EPF India.
- Enter the authorization PIN and submit the form.
- You will be redirected to a new screen where you can find your name, date of birth, company name and other details provided at the time of EPFO login for the UAN member portal.
- Verify the details provided by EPFO login are correct or not and then create the password for your specified UAN member portal. You will have to use the same password for UAN member portal login every time so remember it.
- Provide email address to the EPFO login and click on submit.
- This completes the UAN activation. You will see a message “UAN registered successfully. Your login detail has been sent to the registered mobile number.”
- UAN member portal is thus created.
- After UAN activation you can easily login the UAN member portal anytime using username and password. The Username is your UAN 12 digit ID and password is the one that you have created during UAN activation.
- If you forget your password, you can click on forgot password. It will send you an OTP (one time password) on the registered mobile number which can be used to set the new password.
- UAN member portal through EPF Mobile App:
EPFO login has launched the EPF Mobile App just a few months back and is now available on google play store. It is named “m-epf” and is available for download on the EPF India website also. After m-epf download, the user can complete UAN activation on the app itself and thereby get the UAN member portal details through mobile phone.
Steps for UAN activation on m-epf Mobile App –
- Install the m-epf app, open it and click on ‘ UAN member portal’ button.
- Click on ‘UAN activation’ button.
- Select EPF India Office from the drop down and enter other details – Establishment Code, Extension, Employee Number, UAN number and your mobile number.
- Click on ACTIVATE button.
- This will complete the UAN activation. Now you can get EPF Balance Enquiry details and view your passbook on the m-epf app.
3. SMS based UAN Activation
One of the easiest and quickest ways to get UAN member portal through UAN activation is the SMS based opportunity. It enables to check the UAN member portal members to activate their accounts by just sending an SMS. The UAN member portal details have to be sent to EPFOHO ACT,<<12 digit UAN number>>, <<22 digit Member ID>> from his mobile at 7738299899.
For example if UAN 123456789876 and Member ID XXYYY12345670007654321is to be activated then SMS content will be
EPFOHO ACT123456789876, XXYYY12345670007654321 to 7738299899.
Once activated, the member becomes eligible to all services encountered in UAN programme such as credit alerts, passbook etc. This facility is especially helpful to such members who may not have easy access to computers or smart phones.
Friends , kindly avail any one of the opportunity and get your UAN member Portal details whenever you want through any of the above stated features.
Suggested Articles :